Probably no other brand in Switzerland comes as close to embodying a “cult watch” more than MB&F. Conceived by Max Busser and executed though one of the most impressive set of independent collaborators in the industry, MB&F (Max Busser and Friends) watches are by turns striking, unorthodox, imaginative and always impressive. His original, regularly updated collection, the Horological Machines, contain his wildest creations: unusual, design-centric watches often inspired by the experiences and obsessions of Busser’s childhood. A more recent collection of Legacy Machines draw from watchmaking’s past and combine traditional components into highly unusual constructions—another avenue of altered watchmaking reality.
While a first glance at these pieces often leaves you wondering exactly what they are or how they will fit on the wrist, most people end up finding Busser’s sense of play and near-constant state of innovation highly infectious. Indeed, many who appreciate the work of MB&F experience trouble looking at a conventional watch the same way again.
- Jul 13, 2015 MusicMachine 3 – REUGE by MB&F Jul 13, 2015
- Nov 10, 2015 Legacy Machine Perpetual Nov 10, 2015
- Jan 7, 2016 Legacy Machine 101 Jan 7, 2016
- Sep 2, 2016 Introducing Melchior’s big brother: BALTHAZAR ! Sep 2, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Everything You Need To Know About the New Legacy Machine Perpetual - Reinventing the perpetual calendar Nov 14, 2016